Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Random Fluff N' Stuff

Keeping up with blogging has been quite a task this summer. I used to think having little ones in diapers was the greatest time-sucker of all. Teenagers are not much different. And, I had no idea how much work writing a book would be.

But, this isn't a post about teenagers or writing books. Not today, anyway.

I thought I'd get you up to speed with the goings-on in my neck of the world.



David's new car. Thanks Auntie Tonya!
Now, if he passes his drivers test he'll be able to drive this puppy!



This young man kept me on my toes this summer.
Yes, this is a rattlesnake...and no, this one didn't sit in my refrigerator.



Has the first day of junior high ever looked so adorable?
I think not!



Look out fourth grade...here comes Samuel!



Our walk across the Golden Gate Bridge. Nothing whatsoever to do with our summer.
Just wanted to see if you were paying attention.



Hope you're enjoying every last drop of warm seasonal fun. Happy almost end of summer, from our house to yours!



P.S. Don't forget to link up tomorrow for "What Does LOVE Look Like in Your Home?"

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin