Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Happy Birthday Little Sister!
Happy Birthday Amy!
For those of you who don't know my little sister Amy, I thought I would give you ten random facts about my youngest sister.
1. Amy LOVES animals! Her dogs are her children.
2. Amy is a Southern California girl now, after leaving her Northern California roots.
3. She was born with a full head of red hair.
4. There isn't anyone she can't strike up a conversation with.
5. She is so creative, she could give Martha Stewart a run for her money.
6. As darling as she is, she has inherited our obnoxiously loud family laugh.
7. She has recently gone back to school to get her nursing degree.
8. Amy loves children. Good news for her two daughters and one son!
9. Her sweet tooth is out of control!
10. She loves to plant vegetables in her garden.
Happy Birthday Amy, I hope and pray this year is one that is full of love, laughter and more joy than you can hold in your heart!
Your OLDER and much WISER sister.