In honor of Father's Day, I would love to share a couple of reasons why I think my husband is one of the best fathers around.
1. He loves his children.
2. He teaches his children about Jesus and makes a point to not leave for work until we have had our family devotion time together.
3. He has the patience of Job when it comes to homework.
4. He's a great jokester and the children just love that.
5. He knows more teachers and parents than I do at our kids schools, since he's the one who always helps in their classes and loves going on their field trips.
6. He has taught our children to respect others.
7. He has taught our children that we live in the greatest country in the world.
8. He loves their mother.
9. Oh, and if you didn't notice already, he is secure enough in his manhood to have played Barbies with his daughters when they were little.
On this special day cutie, I am so grateful for the father that you are with our children. I know that you aren't perfect but thankfully we are walking this very difficult parenting road together.
And with God leading the way, we will be just fine.
I Love You....