Well friends, there seems to be lots of bloggy tag going on lately. Three blog friends have tagged me. So if you're not in the mood for random facts, run for lives.
My bloggy-bud Christelle from Beloved Mama and my newest blog friend, Jennifer from Through the Storms of Life, was first to tag me in this fun little game of randomness...
Here's how it works.
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave
a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your
entry is up.
1) I am one of the most ungraceful women God has created. I am as dainty as an elephant on roller skates and a bull in a china shop.
2) I will reach for a donut and cookies over chips or soda any day of the week.
3)When I eat out, I almost always get iced water with lemon. I don't waste my calories on my drink. I would much rather eat my calories.
4) I can be very loud. My husband often ssshhhhh's me while I'm on the phone with a friend.
5) Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday of the year. No pretense, just the love of your family around the table, unified in gratefulness of heart...and love of turkey and stuffing!
6) When I breathe my last, I plan on holding my precious husbands' hand, looking into the eyes of my children and whispering, "Wow...that was awesome!"
7) I was my high school yearbook ad manager. (Jennifer's game of tag asked for seven facts!)
I chose some lovely new bloggy friends to join in the fun below!
The Cozy Corner
This & That
Stop and Smell the Chocolates
Maudie's Meandering Thoughts
Linda from Growin' with it, has tagged me to share fifteen things with all of you that I'm not afraid to admit. Just like Linda, I am only admitting to ten!
1. I don't enjoy playing cards. Actually I don't enjoy playing games much at all. And video games make me nauseus.
2. We have a tradition in our family, to watch the movie It's a Wonderful Life together on Christmas day, all curled up on the couch with the lights out, cuddled under blankets. It is how we close out the holiday season together.
3. We don't have a TV in our house with working cable right now. DVD's only!
4. I can sit and talk with ANYONE.
5. Hanging out with my husband is honest to goodness, my absolute favorite thing.
6. My second favorite thing would have to be women's Bible studies. I love gathering women to learn about God's word.
7. I am horribly sarcastic. (No. Really?!? Do ya think?)
8. I say, "Seriously, are you kidding me?!?" way too much.
9. My first car was a 1976 Ford Elite, white with red interior. It was as long as Noah's Ark, and almost as big.
10. I have been called (by many) a food pusher. I show my love by feeding you until you are sick to your stomach. No one, and I mean no one, leaves our home hungry!
...and I am now tagging you gals below to play along!
For all of you older bloggy buds of mine (and you know exactly who you are), don't think for a minute that you have gotten off the hook! I am watching and waiting for the right time to pounce on you, and yell out...TAG YOU'RE IT!