Friday, December 26, 2008

I Just LOVE Weddings!

I just LOVE weddings. Witnessing a couple make a promise before God - to love one another till death, a covenant before Him, is so precious to me. It is like watching the birth of a family.

My cousin Ryan and his wife Toni were married last weekend. With the ambiance of an old winery - aged oak barrels lining the walls and hundreds of tea lights gave their evening wedding a beautiful glow. Of course it helps that both my cousin and his wife make an adorable couple. I can't begin to describe how happy they looked together.

...so I will let the pictures below speak for themselves.


Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

WOW a wedding at a winery, what fun! It looked beautiful and you and your crazy siblings again look like you had a great time!

Sara@iSass said...

That was lovely!
I love weddings too! I take everything in. I loved their cake with the tiny band of blue and the twinkle letter on top. SO pretty. ANd wow how the white of her dress popped on her, simple gorgeous.
I like your dark hair too! WOW.

Aspiemom said...

That was a lot of fun to watch!

You looked beautiful that day- it was nice seeing your family picture at the end.

Growin' With It said...

what a beeeautiful bride. and sweet one to to include santa on the guest list. bet he brought her something nice...well the husband probably takes the cake on that one.

and your husband was obviously very proud of your pointy toed shoes to make the effort to take that photo...don'tcha think?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin