Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Our Mission Field

Paul and I had the privilege of teaching at SunHills church this weekend. It was a sweet time. We shared our passion for families and encouraged the audience to make their home God-honoring by making it God-centered. If you'd like to hear the message, click here.

The truth is, if we are going to make a difference in the world, it must begin in our homes first.

Some are called to minister on foreign soil, others desire to share their love of Christ in far away places - Paul and I step onto our own mission field each and every morning.

I thought I'd share a few pictures of our mission field with all of you.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free picture slideshow

5 comments:

Sheri said...

My favorite part of your whole message was when Paul labeled these pictures as your mission field. Thank you for reminding me that what is ordinary, God considers extraordinary. I love my ordinary mission field.

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Meeting over a homicide... have mercy! You all know how to have a good time. Loved hearing both of you speak a bit.

peace~elaine

Tiffany - Tea with Tiffany said...

Well, I listened you both of you precious people today. Thank YOU...Excellent sharing. God is moving..

Joanne, I really loved hearing you team up with your husband. :) Keep walking towards this dream. It's a keeper.

And I watched your video and guess what? I cried. So there.

You know how to break a mommy's heart. In a good way. I have many similar pictures and fun videos. So wish y'all lived closer. We'd have a blast and we'd get to do Bible study together.

I'm praying for you on the tail end of this victory. Watch for those little foxes. The enemy would love to steal those seeds sown. But God won't have it. Stand firm.

Praise HIM.

Love you, friend.

Tiff

BARBIE said...

Your family is beautiful. Thank you for reminding me that the greatest mission field is right in front of me.

Charlotte said...

Hi Joanne,
I think the sermon was great...it's truth that needs to be spoken. You and your husband make a good team, and I know God will bless your ministry. Looking forward to reading your book when it comes out!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin