Monday, March 14, 2011

Food Wishes and Busy Mom Dishes!

Busy moms, listen up. Have I got a site for you. My girlfriend turned me on to Food Wishes. Have you seen this website or youtube channel? I'm hooked!

I'm a true blue Paula Deen fan, and this site has a lot of recipes like hers. (Except, not all with a pound of butter. Darn.) The recipes are easy to understand, with ingredients I can find at my local grocery store and not only some foo foo market in the jungles of Mount Kilimanjaro. If you're a visual learner like myself, the videos help alot.



I made Shepherd's Pie tonight, with a side of biscuits. Samuel helped clean up the garlic mashed potatoes bowl. He was a big help.




Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal in my home tonight.


9 comments:

alita jewel said...

I'm definitely a visual learner. And I'm a HUGE Paula Dean fan, too. Every recipe that I've ever made of hers has turned into a family favorite. I have picky eaters so that is a big deal... Just like you are. :)

Thanks for sharing!

Alita

Sheri said...

YUM!!! KRAFT SHEPHERDS PIE! HAHAHA!

karendalycook said...

Ok Joanne...fess up - you like this because it is Kraft! I especially like in the video how he reminded us several times that the K in Knudson Sour Cream is silent...funny guy!

Thanks...now I am hungry!

Karen said...

Thanks for the link in your sidebar to the Cheri Fuller video. I passed it on to a young mom I'm mentoring. blessings, k

Rebecca said...

ooh yum. thanks for the food inspiration, feeling like I'm in a cooking rut.

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

I've never been anyone's hero when it comes to the kitchen. Thanks for the link...

peace~elaine

Warren Baldwin said...

Looks like something even I could make!

Afsoon and Shapour said...

I have visited your blog and enjoyed it very much. It has a great inspiration.

Would you like to visit my weblog which I created about 3 months ago?

My husband and I are Iranian and live in the UK. We love Jesus and our weblog is mostly about our Lord. Since we are Iranian we have added some Persian topics to the weblog, but you can read and watch English ones.

My weblog is http://creation-to-eternity.blogspot.com

God Bless,

Afsoon

Jill Kemerer said...

Haven't heard of Food Wishes, but since I love Paula Deen and all cooking shows, I'll stop by! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin