Sunday, July 17, 2011

MOPS Convention in Nashville - Guess who's coming?

Click on over to my author page and see who is coming to the MOPS International convention in Nashville this August, and hear what my husband had to say about it.


I'll be there! Will you?


I'm a teensy weensy bit excited. If you haven't already made the move to my author page, make sure to follow along there. I'll eventually be making the transition from Blessed... to my author site. I'd hate to lose my connection with you.

I have lots of good things planned over there. I'm also trying to figure out vlogging. I think it would be fun to send you snippets of our cross-country road trip. Who doesn't have funny moments from road trips, right?

Any you'd like to share?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin