Saturday, September 29, 2007

Are you up for a challenge?



While perusing the blogosphere I came across this wonderful Fall book challenge. Being the readaholic that I am, I couldn't resist. I will be including more information in the next few days. As I search for books that I would like to read this fall, I will post my own list.

Copy and paste the site below to your address line to read the rules.

http://callapidderdays.blogspot.com/2006/09/fall-into-reading-challenge-join-me.html

If you are like me and have many books that you have always wanted to read or some that are on your bookshelf just waiting for you to pick them up and finish, then climb on board!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joanne-

You kill me...I've got tears from laughing and crying! Love the site...keep it up!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin