Monday, January 28, 2008

Grace's Family Party


We had a family birthday party for Grace after church on Sunday. Grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins, came over for some fettuccine Alfredo and Boston Cream Pie for dessert, all of Grace's favorites. I don't know if I've shared with you before, but after our trip to Texas, we are Texas wannabees. My husband calls Boston Cream Pie, 'Austin Cream Pie'. Paul loves Boston's history but thinks that Austin, Texas is a city much more deserving of a delicious cake name. Now he has us all saying it!



4 comments:

Mari said...

Sounds like a wonderful meal. I must agree with Paul. Boston Cream Pie is so good, and I do like the history associated with Boston, but it is far too liberal. I like his new name.

Fran said...

I just love that picture!! Everyone looks genuinly happy! Please tell that Grace that your TN friend wishes her a wonderful birthday!!

Love you~
Fran

Rebekah said...

Love the family picture. I dont think I have ever had Boston, oops I mean Austin Cream Pie

AlaneM said...

Happy birthday, hope it was a great one!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin