Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to me - and YOU!

There are four people who are very special to me. Actually, they are everything to me. They are my purpose. I live to be poured out for each one of them. Some days are easier than others to do that. Some days I succeed at encouraging and being a good example. Some days I don't.

 
I see each day as an opportunity to love, to speak courage-giving words into their lives, to pray, and to guide. Four beautiful lives are the reason I enjoy today.


The kids got together and created this video for Paul and I last year. It's not up to date, but it will give you a tiny glimpse into the world I share with my God-given blessings.

Happy Mother's Day




7 comments:

Mari said...

Happy Mother's Day! What a fun slide show. The love you have for each other, and the fun you have together just shines!

mariel said...

happy mother's day!!

Denise said...

You truly are blessed.

Sheri said...

Looks like the perfect kinda life to me...I'm going to go take a walk with my girl.

North Jersey Christian Writers Group said...

What a fun family!
Happy Mother's Day!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Loved the pictures, Joanne. You have a beautiful family. Now, moving on... I've just noticed "someone" in your sidebar. Care to give me a few more details?

Congrats.

peace~elaine

sanjeet said...

What a fun slide show
indian classified site

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin