It's only been a few months since I hit the send button and launched my manuscript across state lines and into the hands of my editor - already the questions are coming fast and furious. Friends and family want to know if I'm working on my next book.
The problem is, there are lots of things I'd like to write about. If given a chance, I'd write about marriage, divorce, parenting teenagers, finding the perfect garage sale treasures, and 1,00 ways to cook with peanut butter.
Ask the girls I work with and they'll tell you I'm passionate about
Weak parents drive me insane. Parents who are afraid of their children and call the police department to change fourteen years of no-discipline and lack of follow-thru in one visit by a man in blue.
Here are a few books on parenting I'd write if I could:
- Good Parents ARE Tired Parents
- The Idiot's Guide to Spanking Your Child Without Leaving A Mark
- Son, Dial 911 and Your Home Address Will Change
- Parents of Disrespectful Children Are Lazy
- Give Less Expect More
- Shock & Awe Parenting - Training Your Child for the Battlefield of Life
What book would you write?