Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My blog facelift unveiled!

Welcome to my new home away from home! My remodel is finally complete. It is still going to take a few days to put back up a few pictures and decorations on these freshly painted walls around here...but it is finished. Praise God!


Thank you so much Elisa for being so patient with my schizophrenia. It is still strange to open up my blog and have such beautiful colors staring back at me. I was so used to my sterile white environment.

If any of you out there are looking for not only creative design ideas, but also a woman with the sweet patience of Job....you need to send a quick email to Elisa today!


14 comments:

Tara D. said...

It's beautiful, Joanne! And...I still haven't forgotten your e-mail! :-)

A Stone Gatherer said...

I LOVE the new look! It is beautiful!!!!!

Angela said...

It is lovely! I added a button to my sidebar :)

Don't forget to go to laced with grace today either :)

Mari said...

I absolutely love it! It is beautiful and has such a calm feeling.

Rebekah said...

Love it. Love it. Mari said it best.

Joyfull said...

This is my first visit and I love it here! Beautiful design and warmth from the blog, I'll be back to visit!

Connie said...

oooh pretty!!!

Beth Cotell said...

I think it looks great. The blue and the yellow really work well together...so calming!

Laski said...

Oh--it is lovely! Comfy. Calming. Refreshing. Welcoming. Congratulations!

AlaneM said...

So pretty - I love the flower & the shade of blue. At first I wondered if I was on the wrong page :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful, I love it!

Fran said...

Absolutely beautiful Joanne!!

ElizabethMThompson said...

Joanne--it's lovely! What fun! The background colors is one of my all-time favorites and is a great way to show off the daisy.

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Joanne, it is truly beautiful!!! Good for you! I remember when I got my bloggy remodeled...it was just the BEST day for me (still is). Ha!

Enjoy, it is awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin