Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sings My Soul Saturday






If you had any idea how many times I played this song before I left on my trip this weekend you would have me committed. I could have written these words myself. Well, not really, I don't have a musical note in my body...but if I did these words would be my hearts cry.

Hillsong United is one of the most gifted Christian musical talents around in my book. I thank God for them and for this song, written especially for a forty year old unorganized mother of four while preparing to leave her family and board a plane to a conference in North Carolina.

I pray that I return changed, From the Inside Out!


4 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

Oh I love that song too! Have fun Joanne! Learn alot and come back and bless us! You go girl!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Oh I just had to say one more thing! When I first sang this song I didn't like it! It's amazing the transformation that has taken place!

Mari said...

We sing this at church a lot - (I go to the same church as a stone gatherer) and I didn't like it at first either! Now I do too and it's message is great. Have a blessed time!

Chelle' said...

Hey!!!

Should I be offended that you didn't name drop my blog or that fact that that's where you went to listen for hours to this very song?

:0)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin