Thursday, January 8, 2009

Extreme Bloggy Makeover 09'

No wait! You didn't make a mistake....this is Blessed...

Truly, it is.

Welcome sweet friends, to my new remodel.

In the magical land of bloggydom we can transform our bloggy-homes in less than thirty-six hours, isn't that miraculous? Can I hear a big Amen, from anyone going through a remodel right now?!?

Those of you who know me, know that my heart yearns to live in the South. God placed this wanna-be country girl in California. I still believe I was switched at birth. Born and bred a full-blooded yankee, I try not to dwell on that too much.

Sooooo, since I will be looking at this blog more than anyone, I just had to get me some country love in my blog design.

Simple, a bit shabby-chic cottage, but still girly.

Make sure you head on over to Trista at Pumpkin Patch Creations and check out her beautiful designs. She was my Dr. 90210, and I am so grateful. I will be talking about Trista tomorrow, so make sure you don't miss out.

She gave me some bloggy love and I am going to return the same to you all tomorrow.

So make sure to head on over tomorrow, I can't wait for you to see!

Ya'll come back now, ya hear!



8 comments:

Mari said...

I love this! It is homey and comfortable. If I was a coffee drinker I'd want to sit here and have a cup with you!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the new look!

I wanted to remind you, invite you to stop by tomorrow and join me in sharing what you are learning from the Word! I'd love for you to join me!!!

Details here:http://chatswithanoldlady.blogspot.com/2008/12/introducing-what-are-you-learning-new.html

Unknown said...

It's really pretty! I love it and love the green.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Love the new look! I am a closet southern girl too!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...ahhhh...beautiful!
Still sick with the flu...just visiting a few friends today...glad I stopped by to see your new look! I love it!

Sue Tornai said...

This is a beautiful place! I can remember when you didn't know a thing about blogs. Now you can teach me a thing or three!

StephieAnne said...

Looks beautiful! Totally fits you and your words - Happy 2009!

Elizabeth M Thompson said...

Great job, Joanne (and Trista!) The blog looks fantastic. What fun. See you tomorrow (here.)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin